Oak Park, IL
- My first visit was in 1966 after the Inland Steel Bowling League.
- My biggest group was in the 1970's with 24 after the Nutcracker ballet (sat under the anchors back wall.)
- Special outing. Mary Kay opened for lunch for St.Giles seniors (35 ladies and me with Father Leroy.)
- Oh Yes! The ribs were always good.
- The Longest Wait: 1 hour and 45 minutes. (I'm too old now, we come at 5:00 p.m.. Also, I can't take 1 hour and 45 minutes of martinis anymore.)
- The ice is still in the urinal...I checked!