Here is exactly how we handle information about your visit to our Web site:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically:
If all you do during your visit is browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, the only information we will gather and store about your visit is the following information:
- The Internet domain (for example, "aol.com" or "xcompany.com") from which you access the Internet;
- The IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system and connection speed used to access the site;
- The date and time you access the site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
This information is used for site management purposes -- to learn about the areas of the site that are of the most and least interest, the number of visitors to our site, and the types of technology our visitors use. For users that simply browse and download information, we do not track or record any personal information about you and your visit. Similarly, we will not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18 years.
If You Send Personal Information:
If you choose to provide us with personal information -- such as if you send us an e-mail or you fill out a form with your personal information and submit it through our Web site -- we collect and store your e-mail address and the content of your communication in order to consider and, as appropriate, reply to your communication.
For More Information On This Policy:
Any other questions regarding this policy may be sent to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system -- or its supporting hardware or software -- may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.